SUPRI-Tides is a research collaboration to explore the behavior of earth tides and how the data might be used to understand the physical properties of the Earth.
Our current research includes work in the following areas:
- Analysis of Earth Tides to track CO2 injection in CCS projects.
- Use of Earth and Ocean Tide signals to infer reservoir properties.
The benefits of formal affiliation with the SUPRI-Tides program are:
- Annual review meeting of the research projects funded by the Consortium. In this meeting, graduate students, post-docs, and research associates present their findings. We also discuss possible future areas of research interest and areas for research collaboration.
- Access to early preprints and reprints of copies of (or early access to) research reports, papers, and other publications originated by the faculty and students associated with the SUPRI-Tides program.
- Assistance, if desired, in arranging interviews between individual students and company representatives.
- Affiliates will be identified on the SUPRI-Tides website.
The SUPRI-Tides is governed by the Stanford University Policies Affecting Industrial Affiliates Program Memberships. For more information about the membership, please contact Prof. Roland Horne at firstname.lastname@example.org / 650-723-9595.
- $50K/year for companies over 100 employees
- $20K/year for companies with fewer than 100 employees